Eczema is a condition where patches of skin become inflamed, red, itchy, cracked, and rough. It is not a contagious condition so it won’t spread from person to person.
Causes- Classified into 2 groups-
Exogenous eczema (Contact)- Primary irritant dermatitis, Allergic contact dermatitis, Infective dermatitis.
Endogenous eczema(Constitutional)- Atopic dermatitis, Seborrhoeic dermatitis, Neurodermatitis, Gravitational, Discoid
Signs and Symptoms–
- Acute eczema- Redness and swelling with ill defined margins, papules, vesicles, cracking and scaling.
- Chronic eczema- All of acute features plus there is thickening, dry leathery skin, fissures, pigmentation, scratching and oozing.
Triggering Factors– Foods such as nuts and dairy. Environmental factors like smoke and pollen. Stress may cause condition to worsen. Upper respiratory infection also triggers the condition.
- Moisturize frequently with Virgin coconut oil is perfect because of its antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Vitamin D rich food and natural sun
- Epsom salt baths
- Adding Probiotics in diet
- Homemade eczema cream with Raw Shea butter and Virgin Coconut Oil- Take 1/2 cup raw shea butter and 1/2 cup coconut oil in a mason jar by double boiling method melt the shea butter and coconut oil until they’re combined. Once everything has melted add the 8 drops of tea tree oil. Slightly cool the ingredients so that it will begin to thicken, but keep it soft. You can put the solution in the refrigerator for a few minutes to speed up this process but not for long. You do not want it to harden too much. Using hand mixer mix for several minutes until it has a frothy appearance, eventually developing the consistency of lotion. You can achieve this by continuing to mix about every 10 minutes.
Homeopathy is the system of medicine in which ailments are treated with minimal doses of natural substances. It goes to the very root cause of the problem and help strengthen immune system but also takes into account complete analysis of mind.
These are some remedies for Eczema….
Aresnicum album- Eczema between fingers and cracks on tips of the fingers. Best for chronic eczema where there is great burning and itching.
Croton Tig-Eczema of Face and genitals. Relieves itching of all eczema rapidly.
Graphites- Eczema of palms, hands and around anus. Weeping eczema, sticky fluid coming out after scratching.
Mezereum, Rhus tox, Alumina, Merc cor, Sulphur, Kali mur, Baryta Carb and many more….
Always consult Homeopathic Doctor and do not self prescribe…..
For consultation call 📞on 00917400249924
Or email- skinrevivedxb@