Every woman’s dream is to have a long and healthy hair.
Most commercially available products are expensive and often inefficient in long term.
Here I am Sharing with you a hair oil made from natural products that will make your hair glossy and voluminous.
Used in long-term, will nourish the hair and treat alopecia.
You should know that even a normal hair can become dry, especially towards the ends, where the sebum reach in smaller quantities. To prevent dehydration problem you should try the following treatment and obtain a super glossy hair.
This Oil will make any type of hair become brighter, richer and enhances hair growth.
To prepare these oil you need:
- Coconut oil – Rich in Vitamins and essential fatty acids feeds the scalp & helps removing excess sebum buildup from hair follicles.
- Olive oil – Loaded with fatty acid so helps increasing hair elasticity and stops hair loss.
- Sesame oil – Enriched with Vitamin E & B complex therefore ideal for split ends & premature graying.
- Mustard oil –Has high amount of Beta-carotene so it acts like hair balm.
- Almond oil – Contains omega -3 fatty acid & Vit E so the perfect remedy for dull hair
- Castor oil – Has High Vitamin E ,Ricinoleic acid, minerals & proteins. Antibacterial and antifungal properties protects hair from any external causes of hair loss. Ideal for hair thinning in crown portion.
- Curry leaves-when combined with hair oil prevents premature graying.
- Onions-Improves blood circulation and sufficient nourishment to hair follicles.
How to prepare it:
100 ml of each of the mentioned oil except Mustard & Sesame oil 50 ml each should be taken on thick bottom pan and kept on low heat. Add a handful of chopped dried leaves of curry.
Let all the ingredients cook until the leaves turn brown and add 2 small finely chopped onions. Leave all the ingredients to simmer until the solution gets an intense brown color. Leave the obtained oil to cool, strain and maintain the bottles covered.
The obtained oil can be used twice per week as follows: massage the scalp and leave it to act for 30 minutes and then wash well.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.