AHA’s Alpha Hydroxy Acids
Water soluble, hydrating, photosensitive, dissolves GLUE between cells, allowing old skin to fall away.
- Glycolic Acid- Sugar Cane , Sugar beets
- Lactic Acid- Soured milk + creams, Yogurt, Tomatoes
- Malic Acid- Apples/Applesauce, Vinegar, Bananas, Pineapple, Peaches, Cherries, Pears
- Citric Acid- Citrus Fruits like Lemons, Lime, Grapefruit and Oranges, Berries, Kiwi
- Tartaric acid- Grapes, Wine
- Mandelic Acid- Bitter Almonds
BHA’s Beta Hydroxy Acids
Oil soluble, Drying, Penetrating Pores + DEGUNKS them.
7. Salicylic Acid- Strawberries, Willow bark
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.